Bitcoin (BTC) is a digital currency first described in a 2008 paper by pseudonymous developer SatoshiNakamoto, who called it a peer-to-peer, electronic cash system. Bitcoin creation and transfer is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any centralauthority. Each bitcoin is subdivided into 100 million smaller units called satoshis, defined by eight decimal places. Bitcoins can be transferred through a computer or smartphone without an intermediate financial institution. READ MORE
Units to know:
- mBTC = milliBitcoin = 0.001 Bitcoin
- μBTC = microBitcoin = 0.000001 Bitcoin
- Satoshi = 0.00000001 Bitcoin, the smallest subdivision
HOW TO GET BITCOIN?
You can buy or earn it for free. You can use many services to get Bitcoin. If you have money in some digital wallet (like paypal, perfectmoney, payeer, etc) you can easily find the best exchange service to get instant exchange in to Bitcoin. You can find the best exchange rate on BestChange. You can also buy it from many platforms using credit card. We recommend to try secure e trusted platform, like Coinbase, that give you also $10 in free Bitcoin after you complete your first transactions. You can also buying Bitcoin exchanging it using other cryptocurrencies: for this, we recoomend Binance, that is the best trade solution. At the end, you can also get it for free (scroll down).
HOW TO RECEIVE BITCOIN?
First of all, you need to have a BTC address. You can manager your Bitcoin’s wallet using this three trusted program:
- Coinbase (you can easily sell you Bitcoin and get cash)
- Blockchain (one of the oldest. Now accept also ETH, BCH, Stellar)
- Coinpayments: (multi-wallet: over 1000 cryptos supported)
You only need an account and then with this you can generate infinite payment’s addresses.
Now Bitcoin has matured very much from its launch and therefore, compared to a couple of years ago, there are a lot of sites that offer Bitcoin as a payment solution. Even traditional Ptcs have almost all added Bitcoin and will soon be the preferred payment method for online activities. Many people side up Bitcoin with other payment processors, but there are also many websites that have the Bitcoin as the only method.
BEST SITES TO EARN FREE BITCOIN
- Cointiply (hot!)
- CryptoTab Browser (earn BTC while you browse the web)
- AdBtc (ptc)
WAYS TO EARN FREE BITCOIN
1- VIEWING AD/SITE (ptc)
1.1 Ptc Bitcoin only:
1.2 Ptc that also pay using Bitcoin
2- FAUCET: these sites provide a little amount of bitcoin simply entering your address and solve a captha code every X time (daily, hourly, minutes).
2.1 BEST FAUCET:
3- REVSHARE/HYIP: program where you can invest Bitcoin and get a % in a short time
4 – TRADING CRYPTOCURRENCIES (specultate on Bitcoin’s fluctuation, buying and selling it for Dollar or Altcoin).
- Binance (top exchanger. Low trade fees using. Many promising Altcoin)
- Coinbase (less trading assets then Binance, you can trade the main crypto and store in Coinbase’s wallet or sell it for cash)
- Okex (get $10 free Bitcoin after buy $100 of cryptos)
5. ALTCOINS: with Altcoin it usually tends to indicate alternative cryptocurrencies. Very often Altcoin have an affordable price so you can buy for a cheapest price. Putting some Altcoin could be a viable option: here we will list sites where you can earn Altcoin (Dashcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin):
5.1 BEST ALTCOIN EARNING SITES