Rotate4All is a great site, suitable for both those approaching online earnings and veterans, offering two types of services: a rotating advertising service (Paid to Surf) and a Paid To Promote service (paid to promote) .
PAID TO PROMOTE & PAID TO SURF
The two ways to earn Rotate4all are: Paid to Surf and Paid to promote.
Paid to Surf: essentially consists of visiting rotating websites for just 5 seconds. The system is very fast and you can earn up to $ 0.25 each day with this system. To start surfing the web pages just click on the triangle in the toolbar in your dashboard. (see image)
Paid to Promote: here there are no daily earnings limits. This system consists of promoting the affiliation link that is proposed to you in the dashboard home. R4A pays up to the fifth visit of the same user in one day, paying $ 0.000240 for a single visit and up to $ 0.000473 for a single user. All you have to do is pick up your referral link, advertise it and see your budget grow (and maybe get some referrals on which you’ll earn 20%).
Tips on where to promote: when it comes to Paid To Promote, the important thing is to take advantage of low-cost or free traffic. Therefore, to take advantage of the best we recommend:
- low-cost advertising on PTC;
- Use traffic exchange sites to get free traffic to your link. Easyhits4u and TrafficG are among the best;
- advertising on RevShare or hybrid PTCs: use the bonus of advertising credits given to you for the purchase of AdPack;
- Convert the budgets of SCAM sites: more info on this post
- If you earn a lot with a PTC and get more than the daily withdrawal limit, well then why not convert the surplus to promote rotate4all?
- More: The best sites to promote and earn with Rotate4all
Ultimately an interesting site to round up and exploit some forms of traffic you find on the net. Rotate4all offers extra prizes to the best “surfers” and “promoters”. Payments are fast and take place within 24 hours, via PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, STP and Payeer.